Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Daisy's Fashion Show

So Daisy has an owie that looks like this...



So she wears a stylish new outfit that looks like this...




(I know I haven't caught up on this summer and from being gone so long, but I'm waiting on pics that Juan has on his camera.)

3 comments:

Saleem Family said...

What a lovely fashion show. Did Greg tell you to do this so she will stop licking it and it will heal?

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

You didn't say how Daisy got her owie?

Kristy said...

I don't know how she got it. She actually had it when we were in Utah. So it's probably a month old. It started as just a thin cut and has grown to this. Greg thinks it might be a licking ulcer and to try and keep it covered so she will leave it alone.