Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

Maxx and Sofia made valentines for their classmates.  Maxx made alligators and Sofia made beautiful butterflies.  Typical... :)


Our valentines to the kids...


Pre-hair fixing picture...

 (Note to self...don't get Sofia the same Dora card next year.  While mom may forget, Sofia never does.)

Sofia's preschool class had a party.  This is the mailbox she made.


Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

Wow what a talented mom you are. We bought Lukas spider man sticker Valentines. UMMM and yes I sent Lukas to school with strep throat. I had NO idea he had it till later. Whoops!

Saleem Family said...

Their Valentine's turned out so cute! I'm taking it you got Sofia the same "Dora" card last year too???

Kristy said...

Yep...same card as last year!
Brandi - not talented at all. There's a website where you can print off the cards. Maxx's need assembly, but he did most of it. Sorry, Lukas has strep! I've sent my kids to school unknowingly too. Such is life!