Tuesday, April 5, 2011

We Are Not Alone!

Ok, for those of you thinking this would be a spiritual post or one about life on other planets... sorry, not quite. :)

We have had a lovely, quite amazing looking spider among our midst.  If I really deep down wasn't terrified of them, I would say it was quite a remarkable lady.  Just wish she wasn't in my back yard, under my 4 yr. old's slide...she might have been welcomed.

3 comments:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

EWWWWW! Ummm did you kill it? I hate spiders so much that we have a quarterly service come and spray. Then if I see any spiders in between the times then I can call them and they will come and spray for me for free. I haven't seen a single spider.

Brenda said...

When I was preg with Paige, we had one in our shed. YUK!!

Sheffield Troupe said...

That lovely little spider looks a lot like a black widow. I would have killed it too!! Savannah is on a huge bug kick right now. She is always pointing and almost screaming "Oh a BUG!" she even does that when she sees a clod of dirt on the floor.