Sofia had a horrible stomach flu Easter weekend. By Saturday evening it seemed like she was doing better. Even Sunday morning wasn't too bad, but then.... She didn't keep anything down all day Sunday - not even sips of water. We debated whether we would have to take her in for dehydration. I spent half the night in her bed periodically giving her sips of gatorade. (I'm sure that wasn't dentist approved.) She kept it down and was much better the next day. Still it took her a few days to bounce back - really tired. She didn't even ask for her Easter candy until Thursday! Anyway, yesterday Maxx did an egg hunt for her, and she wore her Easter dress to church today.
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So Glad she got to do an Easter Egg hunt! she looks cute in her Easter dress!
Poor Sofia! I am glad she is better. What a sweet brother Maxx is to do a Easter Egg hunt for her.
She looked like an angel in church and probably acted like one too!
Post a Comment