Friday, June 8, 2012

I'm STARVING!!!

This year Sofia has Maxx's Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Noble.  We absolutely love her and were so excited that Sofia was in her class.  My smart little kindergartener realized that some of her friends were eating breakfast at the school.  She decided to inform her teacher that she hadn't had breakfast and was starving.  Being the sweet lady she is, Mrs. Noble would send her to the cafeteria to get some food.  Once her scheme was discovered, I decided I would make sure her teacher knew she was not STARVING.

She was NOT happy with me for this. :)

3 comments:

Saleem Family said...

She was one that had to be eating when anyone else was eating. I'm sure she was upset you blew up her scheme.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dj said...

Sofia is such a ham! That's the funniest scheme I've ever heard, and I love the sign. Hilarious!