Monday, September 22, 2008

Samson



Maxx got a haircut! He's been wanting to grow it out long. I haven't minded much, but it was getting quite bushy and he was constantly looking at you sideways - hair was in his eyes. Then he came home one day, and the kids were calling him a girl and teasing him about his long hair. He still wanted long hair, but decided to cut it shorter for now. As you can see, his attitude wasn't affected! We love that handsome boy, even if he's sticking out his tongue.

2 comments:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

Grandma told me this story. I like Max's new hair cute tell him I think he looks very handsome.

Saleem Family said...

Hey Samson!!! did you lose all your strength when you cut your hair? It doesn't matter what kind of hair you have.... your handsome anyway it goes.