Monday, September 8, 2008

PSYCH!

Well, Sofia was potty trained for about a week or so. She started training herself back in April. She would tell me she had to go and then go in the toilet - not all the time, but here and there. I just let her do her thing. After school started, I started with the cute Elmo panties and such and she did great. Hardly any accidents! Well, as soon as I put it in my blog, she started going downhill. Now she tells me right after she has gone. I'll put her on the toilet. She won't go. Ten minutes later she says she has to go, and she already has. So, I'm relaxing a bit. She's back in pull-ups, and I'm not doing as much laundry. We'll try again in a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I finally let Isabelle run around the house with no panties on-- she wouldn't go naked, so she would just wear a dress with no panties. That cured the problem really quickly!