Monday, March 30, 2009

March Mishmash

It has been a really long time since I've posted. I decided instead of posting a bunch of little posts that I should have been posting all month, I would give you a long, jumbled up mishmash.
Juan was in Arkansas for about a month and came home for Spring Break. Lucky for the kids, because they may not have survived, if mom had to be a single parent for much longer!
We took a much needed break from "city" life and went hiking with friends. Maxx did survive - no close calls this time!






There were others that came - including Abby - but for some reason I didn't get pics of them.

Sofia has been quite the character as usual. She decided it would be fun to "paint" her face with ketchup...




Make faces with play dough....



And sleep in the hall.



The most exciting thing this month is Abby turning 12!!!



Her Beehive class welcomed her to the hive with bees all over our lawn.



We are very proud to be Abby's parents. We couldn't ask for a better daughter. She has a passion for reading and learning, and loves to play with Sofia. She even likes hanging out with Maxx, but she probably won't admit it.



Abby, also, tested for her brown belt this month and passed!



So, that's our month so far! Hopefully, I will do better at keeping up to date in the future.

5 comments:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

YAY for Abby being in Young Womens she will have so much fun. Good thing Dan doesn't go away for a month at a time because I know my toddler might not survive me being a single mom.

Saleem Family said...

I'm so Proud of Abby too! brown belt and beehives! I'm so glad I was able to come down for a few days and hang out with the Lopez's in march. Miss you guys

Jenny said...

Go Abby! We had fun hiking with you but felt bad ditching you when Max left his dog at the top. Jango sympathizes!

Pack of Robinsons said...

Yes, I might just use your dryer! Thanks

dj said...

The pic of Sofia passed out on the floor reminds me of my college years......oh wait....I'm still in college.