Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pink Potty Cake!


A couple of weeks ago Sofia decided she was done with diapers. She wanted to be "BIG"! She has been doing really well, but I realized she needed an extra incentive to keep it up. So I printed out a little potty chart and told her that when it was complete with stickers, she could get a surprise. Sofia wanted a pink cake. Easy enough! So, today we put a sticker in the final box and made a pink potty cake. She was very excited to help me make a pink cake and put the food coloring in and sprinkles on top. She didn't want me to cut it, so she ate it whole. I figure she deserves it.



It shouldn't matter that she had an "accident" while eating it, right?

4 comments:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

HA HA She got her prize and was so excited she peed her pants. That is funny. I can't wait to potty train Lukas but he doesn't seem to have an ounce of interest. I think it is awesome all she wanted was a pink cake. I keep telling Lukas to go potty and do it for a whole week accident free and he will get a big toy but he still doesn't care.

Debbie said...

She was just too excited. That is really funny. How easy it is to please these little ones-- a pink cake. They get older and they want the world, but a pink cake made her way too excited, that she peed her pants. Lucky girl. While I don't want to pee my pants, I wish simple things would make me that excited.

Brandi-- ask your little boy if he wants a pink cake, maybe it will work.

dj said...

That is hilarious! Way to go Sophia!

Kristy said...

Actually, I don't think she peed because she was excited. She sat there for a long time eating it and she probably just didn't want to take the time to pee.