Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Next Three Months

I guess I meant it when I said I might only do quarterlies!

March 2010

Abby's 13th Birthday!

We now have an official teenager in the house.



 Party at Amazing Jakes!!!



Cake at home with the neighbors.


Sofia being Sofia.






Karate testing!

Partner push-ups!


Self-defense!




Mid-brown belt!


First degree black with gold belt!

Pics of Abby testing didn't turn out so well. :(

April 2010

Easter!











Neighborhood Egg Hunt!









Easter Bunny!









Preschool Egg Hunt!








Our Bunny Cake!

Definitely not a Ryane cake! :)


Awesome Big Brother!


Sock Puppets!  

Fia made sock puppets in preschool.  All her friends wanted them, too.  So, we had a puppet making day at the neighbors.














Pinewood Derby!  Maxx competed in his first Pinewood Derby.  His car was named "Hi".  



Maxx was awarded Best Sportsmanship!


Sofia's a Little Ninja!  

Sofia finally got her wish to do karate.  The night we signed her up and gave her a uniform, to say she was excited would be a huge understatement.  She was jumping up and down screaming, "I'm a little ninja!  I get to do karate!  I get a uniform!"

She had to try her uniform on as soon as we got home.


Pure Joy!

First Class!

Bowing In

"What's Good Discipline?" "Do it the 1st time!"

She must have hit Mr. Camron with the bonker.

Getting her white belt.  I've never seen anyone so excited to be a white belt!

Our Little Ninja

Sofia decided to help me clean one day.

She dusted.




She vacuumed.



She mopped.



She even made her bed.


Let me know, if you need a new cleaning lady.  We're thinking of hiring her out.

May 2010

Tournament Prep!

Sofia has been watching Abby and Maxx practice for their tournament.

For some reason I can't download it to my blog so you'll have to go here to see it.  Hopefully the link works.  I'm a first-timer.

Arizona's Super Challenge 2010

Maxx Forms



Maxx Sparring




Maxx received 2 participation medals.
Abby received 3rd place in sparring and a participation medal in forms.

Sofia's antics.

Tree Climbing



Unpainting a shed at the neighbors.


Thanks Brenda for the photos.

So, that's a wrap.  Hopefully, it won't be another 3 months until the next post.

6 comments:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

Sounds like a great 3 months. Lukas is begging for karate too. I think you have to be 3 and a half so he is almost there. Your kids are amazing at karate.

Sheffield Troupe said...

I love Fia's Karate poses!! Too cute! Where are the pics of you and Juan? Isn't that just like a parent to only take pics of the kids?!

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

So I looked into karate and no one around here will take him till he is 4! He is pretty sad. He loves Sofia's karate video. He copies everything she does.

Kristy said...

Sorry, Ryane, Juan and I are just not photogenic! haha Brandi - I'm so sorry he has to wait. Too bad you aren't here. They could be in the same class!

Pack of Robinsons said...

Nice up date! Sofia looks like a great little Ninja and cleaning woman. Maybe she could sneak into people's homes and clean while their not looking! She's have a corner on the market! Great pictures of everyone!

Tiersa said...

Kristy, so cute! Sophie is adorable and so are your other kids. I can't believe you have a teenager! Abby sure looks like you when you were her age. Good looks run in the family, it seems.