Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sofia Turns 4!!!


Today is Sofia's 4th birthday! Doesn't she just look 4 now?  She informed me that now that she is 4, she can jump higher on the trampoline.  I just hope she still feels that 4 is too old to suck your thumb. :)

 (I'm actually posting on the actual day.  Must be a good day for a b-day)

She was so excited to see this...


Way more excited that these guys were to wake up extra early on a Sunday. 

(8:30 am church makes for a rushed birthday morning.)

I won't bore you with all the present opening pictures.  She was very excited for everything.  It's not every day you turn 4.


She loves her new tent.  She can't wait to sleep in it tonight.


She can already zoom around on her bike ringing the bell the whole time.  I'm sure the neighbors are extra excited about that.


Luckily for mom, 4 year olds aren't cake critics.  She wanted it purple and I forgot to get some purple food coloring.  Red + Blue = Purple right???  


We haven't sung to her yet.  We have to eat her requested  birthday meal:  corn on the cob, applesauce, water, and ham.  It was requested in that order.

Happy Birthday, Sofia!  We love you and are soooo happy you came to join our family 4 years ago today. 

3 comments:

Saleem Family said...

Happy Birthday to Sofia!!! We too are very happy she joined your family 4 years ago. Wow she is SOOOOO big NOW!

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

Happy birthday Sofia! Lukas wants a big boy bike so I am sure he would be so jealous.

Tiersa said...

She is adorable. I love seeing new posts on your blog. Keep it up. If you're coming to Utah again this summer, I'd love to see you again. We're expecting in September! :)