Maxx is 9!!!
This year Maxx had a friend party. We decided to rent out the local Jr. High pool. It's just too hot for the park, and he wanted to invite too many for the house.
CAKE!
PRESENTS!
Wonder where Fia gets her hamming skills...
Happy Birthday, Maxx! We love you!
You are so proud of the fabulous boy you have become.
2 comments:
SO FUN! I don't know yet but for Lukas's bday party I might hire a local party company that sends a charachter to your house and puts on the party. Is that lazy of me? It would be a pirate and he would come for an hour and play games and face paint and it is like 100.00.
So NOT lazy of you! I've done both kinds and the ones where you don't have to do much are the best kinds. Then you don't have to stress and can enjoy it with them.
Post a Comment