Monday, October 18, 2010

Utah!

We try to spend at least a couple weeks in Utah every summer.  We have to get out of the HEAT!  We spent the whole month of July this year.  I thought I took a lot of pictures.  Guess not... here are a few...

Suzanne found this doll that's name is SOFIA and looks a lot like her.  They even have matching dresses.



We try to spend a lot of time in the mountains.

Here Maxx made a rock diagram of Berk.  (The island village from How to Train Your Dragon - we saw the movie twice while we were up there.)


Suzanne's friend Lexie Chatterley did a photo shoot with the kids up at Big Springs Park in Provo canyon.


2 comments:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

Cute doll! We wished you lived in Utah so we could see you more.

Kristy said...

We do, too! Well, I don't know if I could ever really live in UT again, but maybe SLC. But I do wish we lived closer to family!