1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Some of each
2. Real tree or Artificial?
Real - except for last year when we forgot to get our tree cutting permit until it was to late. Christmas trees from lots in Arizona become fire traps quickly, so we caved in and bought an artificial one.
3. When do you put up the tree?
Whenever we have time - no set date.
4. When do you take the tree down?
Usually around New Years
5. Do you like eggnog?
Not at all
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Probably Barbies
7. Hardest person to buy for?
Juan - he buys everything he needs or wants so I'm left with nothing to give.
8. Easiest person to buy for?
My kids - they're always telling me what they "need"
9. Do you have a Nativity set?
Yes, my sister LeAnn made it. It's placed on our mantle.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
I'm suppose to send cards?......maybe they'll get mailed this year.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Well, Christmas isn't really about getting gifts, so I don't think it ever mattered to me if I got something I didn't like.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
The Christmas Story and The Grinch Who Stole Christmas (the original Dr. Seuss one, of course)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
I shop throughout the year but most of it is done in Nov/Dec
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
I don't think so.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Chex Mix - I know its silly since you can buy it at the store anytime - but I like Chex Mix at Christmas time.
16. Lights on the tree?
Of course I have lights on my tree - candles are way too dangerous.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day - At least for the moment....I'm sure I can come up with more.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Staying home this year - stay home most years - but have traveled in the past
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?
I think so
20. Angel on the tree-top or a star?
Usually a star unless the tree we get is too big or not strong enough to hold the star we have - then a bow
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
We open PJ's Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas Morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Greed and impatience
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
Red, of course. The kids decorate the tree so anything and everything is on it.
24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner?
Not really, as long as its yummy
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
A day off - I say that for every holiday, birthday, etc. - someday it will happen :)
No comments:
Post a Comment