Maxx you look great in your pakistan clothes. You are really cute Sofia. I love Sofia's dress it is so darling. Did you make it? Maybe I could persuade you to let us take it off your hands for miss Blair to use when Sofia has grown out of it.
I bought it on sale for next year! It's a size 5 in girls! She saw it in her closet and insisted on wearing it. She was a "Princess". I'm sure Little Miss Sofia would love to share with Miss Blair.
3 comments:
Oh your so cute Sofia! I'm glad you said me too so we could see your cute outfit and your adorable smile.
Maxx you look great in your pakistan clothes. You are really cute Sofia. I love Sofia's dress it is so darling. Did you make it? Maybe I could persuade you to let us take it off your hands for miss Blair to use when Sofia has grown out of it.
I bought it on sale for next year! It's a size 5 in girls! She saw it in her closet and insisted on wearing it. She was a "Princess". I'm sure Little Miss Sofia would love to share with Miss Blair.
Post a Comment