Thursday, May 21, 2009

7th Grade Here Abby Comes!


Abby had her 6th grade graduation today! They had a nice little ceremony complete with the whole stage walking, shaking the principals hand, etc. Pictures of the actual stage walking didn't turn out too well. So, I just included a couple with her plaque and friends. We are very proud of Abby and wish her luck and happiness in 7th grade.

Abby with Chrissy & Sadie



We absolutely love Mrs. Hendrickson. She is the kind of teacher every child needs.



7th grade here Abby comes!!!!

3 comments:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

Wasn't it just yesterday I use to babysit her all the time and take her to the park. I can't believe she is going to be in Junior High. Congratualtions Abby.

Saleem Family said...

Congratulations Abby! Yes it was just yesterday that you babysat her Brandi and that she colored all over my house with a sharpie! We are so proud of you Abby! love you girl

Debbie said...

I can't believe our babies are all grown up! I can't believe that Abby has girls camp! Holy cow! I guess it gets kind of hot in AZ, huh. Congrats Abby!