Oh Silly Fia!!! I want a foot bath... I'll pass on the butt bath it doesn't look to comfy. Yesterday on the phone she yelled at me to "Get down here Suzanne" Can't wait for you guys to come up. We miss you all!
HA HA little kids are hilarous. I can't believe Abby is going to girls camp. SO FUN! I hope she has a good time and doesn't get homesick.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh Silly Fia!!! I want a foot bath... I'll pass on the butt bath it doesn't look to comfy. Yesterday on the phone she yelled at me to "Get down here Suzanne" Can't wait for you guys to come up. We miss you all!
HA HA little kids are hilarous. I can't believe Abby is going to girls camp. SO FUN! I hope she has a good time and doesn't get homesick.
Post a Comment