Well, we found Athena - Abby's mouse. She was hiding under Sofia's bed. I guess you'd say they had a slumber party. But on a sad note, Domino - Maxx's mouse - died. Maxx is very sad, but we can take it back and get a new one. I never thought I would have a dead mouse in my freezer. The things you do for love!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Found!
Well, we found Athena - Abby's mouse. She was hiding under Sofia's bed. I guess you'd say they had a slumber party. But on a sad note, Domino - Maxx's mouse - died. Maxx is very sad, but we can take it back and get a new one. I never thought I would have a dead mouse in my freezer. The things you do for love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor Max. Our you going to have a funeral? Glad you found the mouse that was missing in action that is a relief.
Kristy, thanks for the invite! Your blog looks great! As soon as I can remember how to send invites, I'll send you one for ours! Jenny
Post a Comment