Sofia is potty trained! She's had a couple of accident free days. She was even dry this morning when she got up. I don't expect to not have anymore accidents, but I think we're over the hurdle. She was definitely the easiest. My camera/computer is still acting up, so I can't post any pictures. I know it makes for a boring blog. Hopefully, we'll get it worked out soon.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
I'm a big girl now!
Sofia is potty trained! She's had a couple of accident free days. She was even dry this morning when she got up. I don't expect to not have anymore accidents, but I think we're over the hurdle. She was definitely the easiest. My camera/computer is still acting up, so I can't post any pictures. I know it makes for a boring blog. Hopefully, we'll get it worked out soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can I just say how jealous I am! AHHH I don't think that Lukas will ever want to potty train. I know he is still young. I think it will even be a while before he even says poo or pee. He does pat his bum when I ask him if he has pooped and he has so that is progress.
Post a Comment