I've been trying to download pictures of Maxx's birthday, but for some reason my computer is rejecting them. If there was a picture here, it would be of Maxx with a Lego Star Wars cake. We are so glad Maxx is in our family. He shows us how to enjoy life and keeps us on our toes.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Maxx is 7!
I've been trying to download pictures of Maxx's birthday, but for some reason my computer is rejecting them. If there was a picture here, it would be of Maxx with a Lego Star Wars cake. We are so glad Maxx is in our family. He shows us how to enjoy life and keeps us on our toes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We are so glad he is part of our family too! Happy Birthday Maxx!! We love you! When you figure out the picture problem send us some.
Happy bday Maxx! We love you! HA HA keeps you on your toes. I think that is what Lukas does too.
Happy Belated Birthday MAXX! I see pictures, so it looks like you got it figured out. . .
Deb
Post a Comment