Yesterday I finally gave in and the kids got mice. Well, I'm sure you can imagine Maxx's excitement. He couldn't leave them alone. While he was "checking" on them, Abby's escaped. He saunters into the room and tells me Abby's mouse got out. I asked if he put it back and he said it was too fast. I'm sure it was quite the sight watching me on all fours trying to catch a very fast mouse. It proved to be smarter than I, and is still on the loose. So, if any of you spy a cute white mouse poking its head around my house, there will be a substantial reward.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE
Yesterday I finally gave in and the kids got mice. Well, I'm sure you can imagine Maxx's excitement. He couldn't leave them alone. While he was "checking" on them, Abby's escaped. He saunters into the room and tells me Abby's mouse got out. I asked if he put it back and he said it was too fast. I'm sure it was quite the sight watching me on all fours trying to catch a very fast mouse. It proved to be smarter than I, and is still on the loose. So, if any of you spy a cute white mouse poking its head around my house, there will be a substantial reward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so glad that your joined the world of bloggers. Oh my about the mouse. Ummm your braver then me. I am not sure we will ever have mice join our family. Hope you find it soon.
Okay, I am not going to compare, cuz your first post is a lot more exciting than anything on my whole blog. Welcome to blogworld. It will be fun to keep up with your life. We are on the look out for an easy pet, I don't think it will be mice though. . .
I'm sure Abby is very happy now that you found her mouse and Maxx is now off of the bad list. Now all you need is a snake, lizard and a few turtles and you might be up with Greg!
Post a Comment