Saturday, January 10, 2009

All You-Can't-Eat Sandwich


National Geographic Kids magazine is having a Sandwich Art Contest.  This is Abby's entry.  The All You-Can't-Eat Sandwich.  She has quite the imagination - I sure hope it doesn't carry over into her real cooking!  Good Luck, Abby!


4 comments:

Saleem Family said...

Good Luck Abby! I don't think anyone would want to eat that sandwich! Keep us posted on the results.

Debbie said...

She always comes up with the most creative things! I hope she wins, what is the prize?

Kristy said...

I don't know what the prize is. I'm sure she does. :) I think you just get it published in the magazine. I guess I should pay more attention to these sort of things.

Jenny said...

Looks Yummy. So where do you want to go for lunch? What sounds good? PB & J, Mac & Cheese, corn dogs? Just kidding, let's shed our frumpy shirts and get out!