P.S. He took these pictures himself with his new camera.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Maxx's Clean Room!
Maxx told Grandma that he would send pictures of his clean room to her. I tried to put them in an email, but they were taking FOREVER to attach. So, I figured I'd post them on my blog so everyone can see what a wonderful job Maxx did cleaning his room!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Maxx great job! Your room looks great.
Great Job Maxx!!! I will show Grandma so she will know how great of a job you did. Your getting really good at taking pictures too!
Maxx! You are awesome. Do you want to come do my house now?
Maxx--Suzanne called me into her room saying: "mom, you have to see this. There on her computer was pictures taken of a very clean room--
a cute guy had taken pictures of his room. Not only is he a great photographer but he is the best room cleaner I have ever seen. Maxx, you are a winner!!! And I nominate you to be the next "Mr. Clean" I love you & will be looking forward to more of your great photography. Grandma "B"
Great job Max -- I have challenged Tia that if she keeps her room clean, she can put a picture of her clean room on our blog --- great idea Kristy.
Post a Comment