Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bedtime Routine



This is what my baby girl does to get ready for bed. What does yours do?

5 comments:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

HA HA is she naked? I hope you didn't wake up to lots of pee. What a silly girl Sofia is.

Kristy said...

Yes, she is naked! Two nights in a row she has stripped down, peed in the bed, torn her room apart and then fallen asleep on the floor. We are watching TV (I'm asleep on the couch) and when we go to bed we find this.

Saleem Family said...

Have you heard of duck tape!!! it might work on her pull ups. The rest not sure of. She is definitely...Silly Fia!!!

Jenny said...

It looks like a crime scene! Hilarious! Tell us what you figure out, I have no clue for something like this!

Comments are welcome: coreybslc@gmail.com said...

Tia and Kaitlinn thought this was a riot. Tia called it hillarious. Nice -- I hope you keep this picture and show it to the first guy she brings home on a date.

Corey and family