Sunday, January 18, 2009

Riparian Preserve

On Saturday, we loaded up the bikes and Daisy into Juan's truck and took the kids to the Riparian Preserve by the library.

Eating our picnic lunch...







Daisy had a great time. She got hissed at by a goose and tried to chase the rabbits. She was getting upset with us when we stopped to eat lunch - howling and whining at us!



I know, I know...I take after mom in my photography. But instead of cutting off heads, I cut of noses!



It is a neat place to get "away" in the city.






We were all tired in the end - even Sofia who got to ride the whole way!

2 comments:

Saleem Family said...

That looks like fun! You might have to make it a weekly event. I'm sure it just wiped out Sofia to have to ride the whole time. Poor Sofia!! hehe

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

I am SO jealous of the sunny weather. When I see sunny weather like that while I stare at the snow it makes me want Dan to apply there more and more. Sometimes I wish I was a kid so I could ride like Sofia.