Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pawicure



Today was "Spa Day" for Daisy. What a treat for her! Juan took her on a bike ride - although I'm not sure who had more of a workout. Daisy tends to take the lead. She lounged around the yard while we worked in it, and then as a special treat she received a pawicure. Daisy has really long nails and since we put laminate floors in our house - well, we always know when she's coming. We can still hear her, but hopefully she won't wake me at night when she wanders the house.

2 comments:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

It looks nice and warm there. It is freezing today! It was fun to talk to you guys on the cool new video phone. Even if Sofia and Lukas weren't talking much just giggling lots.

Unknown said...

Tell Juan I need one? I can't believe Daisy would just lay there and let him do that. You are having wonderful weather we are having snow! NOT FAIR!!