Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged!

I guess I've been tagged. I didn't know you did that by Blog. I suppose I have a lot to learn about the blogging world.
Anyways...

8 Favorite T.V. Shows
1. The Office
2. House
3. Law and Order
4. How I met your Mother
The above are netflixed - hopefully it counts if you watch it on DVD
5. Sesame Street - Sorry, had to add kid flicks - ran out of adult TV that I watch
6. Curious George
7. Clifford
8. The Heffalump Movie - if I can call that a TV show - Its on more than the rest

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Gecko Grill
2. Cafe Rio
3. Manuel's
4. Mi Amigos
If you can't tell, I really like Mexican food.
5. Bombay House - If I'm ever in Utah.
6. Olive Garden - Juan's favorite that we frequent
7. Quiznos - Does fast food count?
8. Filibertos - Since fast food will have to count and it is Mexican.

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Got a yucky cold
2. Took a nap - never happens!
3. Went to Karate
4. Made Dinner - Spaghetti
5. Read lots of books to Little Miss Sofia
6. Was informed that the princess castle on the back of Sofia's pull-ups is actually Fia's Temple
7. Scooped poop - Daisy's - luckily not Sofia's 
8. Took a shower - sorry not a productive day - see #1

8 Things I am looking forward to
1. My cold going away
2. Getting caught up with TOWERWORKS books
3. A day off - someone told me once that Mom's get those on occasion - I'm still waiting
4. Italy
5. The day my kids learn to be self-sufficient - If I'm still alive
6. Halloween
7. A beautiful back yard - instead of the Ghetto one we have going right now
8. Hug and Kiss from my man when he gets home

Now I get to tag you - anyone - it doesn't matter who - even if you don't have a blog, you probably have email!
Have fun! 

No comments: