Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


We had a great time trick or treating.  Abby's friend Chrissy came along as Mother Nature.  This year Abby was a "girl" grim reaper.  Maxx was a Chinese stick figure (waaaay different than his regular stick figure costume of last year).  Sofia was a Diva - by choice - because that's how she was acting.  All day she wanted to put her lady bug costume on and go trick or treating.  Well, when it was time to go she said, "No wear it!"  And so Diva it was.  She looked very cute and got extra candy because of it.  We wish we were closer to family, so they could enjoy her first "real" Halloween.  Also, so maybe it would feel like fall instead of summer (90 degrees here).


3 comments:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

Great costumes! That is hilarous of Sofia. She really does look like a diva in the pics. She is even pursing her lips like hmmm I will show you. Lukas refused to wear his costume yesterday to music and movement. I said want to wear your costume and he said no clothes. So clothes it was.

saleem family said...

loved the costumes! You all look great! Dressing her up as a diva might just have jinks you for the next year!!! HAHA

Debbie said...

You are the one who should be getting mother of the year! I am not nearly as creative as you. Medusa pumpkin-- what a fun idea! The kids look cute! I think the Diva idea is perfect!