Notice her watery eyes!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Mexican Pickles
So, tonight Juan brought home nachos from Filiberto's. Sofia, of always, has to have some, too. She decided she wanted a "pickle". We told her that it was a Jalepeno and was hot, but she could try it if she wanted to. It wasn't very big - just a slice of one. She put it in her mouth and continued to eat it. She said she liked it, but didn't want more. She did want lots and lots of milk. She's a trooper and probably has the most "Mexican" in her. Later, she put one in front of me and told me to have it. I told her I didn't want one, and she told me they were good. So, I told her to eat it, but she replied that she didn't like it.
Notice her watery eyes!
Notice her watery eyes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh I can't believe she didn't cry. That is hilarous. Lukas would have probably cried and kept saying hot hot.
She is are little pickle puss! Yeah you finally got a real mexican child! haha
Post a Comment