Now, Daisy has a nice fluffy dog bed with TWO fleece blankets - we know she gets cold. Why would she choose this tiny little blanket? Turns out there was sand in her bed. It's been raining and our ghetto backyard has turned to mud. Princess and the Pea? No, just Prissy Daisy!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Prissy Daisy!
Yes, just as the title suggests, we have a prissy dog and no it is not a poodle. Daisy is a pit bull. I don't know if naming her Daisy made her prissy or if she was just born that way. We will never know. Anyway, she HATES the cold. Pit bulls are known for their smiles. I NEVER saw her smile, until we moved to Mesa from Albuquerque. She was very happy after that. So, the other morning, it was a bit chilly - I say a bit because I'm from Utah and it really doesn't get "cold" in Arizona - and I found Daisy curled up on a small doll blanket of Sofia's.

Now, Daisy has a nice fluffy dog bed with TWO fleece blankets - we know she gets cold. Why would she choose this tiny little blanket? Turns out there was sand in her bed. It's been raining and our ghetto backyard has turned to mud. Princess and the Pea? No, just Prissy Daisy!
Now, Daisy has a nice fluffy dog bed with TWO fleece blankets - we know she gets cold. Why would she choose this tiny little blanket? Turns out there was sand in her bed. It's been raining and our ghetto backyard has turned to mud. Princess and the Pea? No, just Prissy Daisy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment