Maxx came home with a letter that he wrote to his parents. Just in case you can't tell what it says - here's the interpretation.
Dear Mom and Dad,
You are the best mom and dad I've ever had. Ever since I was born, I've always loved you. Sometimes I feel mad and bad, terrible, awful and all that stuff. But when I try to cheer Abby, she ignores me. I still try to be her best brother.
Love,
Maxx
Then he drew this picture for me. I love all the details. Notice the clothes lines and the window washer. He even has a guy in a wheelchair and a bus stop. Of course he added lights on top of the skyscrapers - his dad taught him about those.
2 comments:
I'm so glad he loved you from the day he was born!! What a precious letter to keep! Maxx is so sweet even when he can be angry!!! :)
Your kids are all so sweet and creative. I have noticed that they can express themselves so well-- and I love the drawing. He is a good kid-- even if he gets head lice :-). Love Ya!
Post a Comment